Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings rose $0.58 (1.6%) to $38.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 705,951 shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,175,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.62-$38.72 after having opened the day at $37.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.44. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), up 17.6%, Altis Resident ( RESI), up 12.5%, Doral Financial ( DRL), up 7.9% and Tejon Ranch ( TRC), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.