Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.0%. By the end of trading, Tenaris rose $0.77 (1.9%) to $41.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 781,429 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,233,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.60-$41.23 after having opened the day at $40.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.27. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Minco Gold Corporation ( MGH), up 30.0%, Prospect Global Resources ( PGRX), up 17.7%, Alexco Resource ( AXU), up 15.2% and Claude Resources ( CGR), up 14.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.