Liberty Global ( LBTYA) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Liberty Global rose $0.92 (1.2%) to $74.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,736,680 shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,563,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.62-$74.49 after having opened the day at $74.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.49. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Dolan ( DM), up 14.7%, Gray Television ( GTN.A), up 10.0%, Cablevision Systems ( CVC), up 9.6% and Harte-Hanks ( HHS), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Liberty Global Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.