Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V rose $0.13 (1.2%) to $10.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,671,700 shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,487,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.61-$10.85 after having opened the day at $10.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.58. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), up 25.0%, TRC Companies ( TRR), up 10.6%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), up 7.2% and Jewett-Cameron Trading Company ( JCTCF), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.