Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation rose $0.73 (1.1%) to $66.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,293,093 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,536,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.82-$66.49 after having opened the day at $66.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.51. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), up 7.1%, Isle of Capri Casinos ( ISLE), up 5.2%, Six Flags Entertainment ( SIX), up 4.8% and Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.