Qihoo 360 Technology ( QIHU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Qihoo 360 Technology rose $0.73 (1.6%) to $46.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,651,319 shares of Qihoo 360 Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,854,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.65-$47.99 after having opened the day at $46.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.17. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Zynga ( ZNGA), up 10.4%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), up 7.4%, CafePress ( PRSS), up 6.5% and Synacor ( SYNC), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Qihoo 360 Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.