Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts rose $4.00 (1.8%) to $230.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 718,132 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 664,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $226.34-$231.23 after having opened the day at $226.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $226.01. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 44.0%, Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), up 25.0%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 20.8% and TRC Companies ( TRR), up 10.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.