Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Cummins rose $1.87 (1.7%) to $110.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,603,497 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,888,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $108.72-$110.94 after having opened the day at $109.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.46. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 44.0%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 20.8%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 10.0% and Unifi ( UFI), up 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.