Baxter International ( BAX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Baxter International rose $0.79 (1.1%) to $70.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,029,221 shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,518,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.40-$70.50 after having opened the day at $69.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.27. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Spherix ( SPEX), up 19.3%, SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), up 9.6%, IsoRay ( ISR), up 8.5% and Diversicare Healthcare Services ( DVCR), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baxter International Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.