Archer-Daniels Midland Company ( ADM) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Archer-Daniels Midland Company rose $0.44 (1.3%) to $34.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,343,420 shares of Archer-Daniels Midland Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,085,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.11-$34.69 after having opened the day at $34.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.91. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 19.3%, Reeds ( REED), up 8.6%, Boulder Brands ( BDBD), up 7.0% and Farmer Bros ( FARM), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Archer-Daniels Midland Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.