MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $8.71 (1.5%) to $583.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 849,105 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 578,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $577.55-$590.00 after having opened the day at $578.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $574.50. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), up 18.0%, JMP Group ( JMP), up 6.9%, CorEnergy Infrastructure ( CORR), up 6.8% and US Global Investors ( GROW), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.