Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor rose $2.36 (2.0%) to $123.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 563,164 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 742,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $121.26-$123.43 after having opened the day at $122.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.66. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 19.3%, Steinway Musical Instruments ( LVB), up 15.9%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), up 15.6% and Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), up 13.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.