Intuit ( INTU) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Intuit rose $2.11 (3.5%) to $63.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,351,966 shares of Intuit exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,793,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.90-$63.83 after having opened the day at $62.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.04. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 260.0%, CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), up 12.9%, Zynga ( ZNGA), up 10.4% and Crexendo ( EXE), up 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intuit Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.