Apple ( AAPL) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Apple rose $12.69 (3.2%) to $409.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,837,267 shares of Apple exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,219,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $401.22-$412.27 after having opened the day at $402.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $396.53. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Interphase ( INPH), up 15.4%, Identive Group ( INVE), up 12.0%, Key Tronic Corporation ( KTCC), up 8.1% and Overland Storage ( OVRL), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Apple Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.