Dow Chemical ( DOW) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Dow Chemical rose $0.33 (1.0%) to $32.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,033,659 shares of Dow Chemical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,371,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.30-$32.79 after having opened the day at $32.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.17. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), up 13.3%, REX American Resources ( REX), up 11.2%, Ikonics Corporation ( IKNX), up 5.7% and Gevo ( GEVO), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dow Chemical Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.