B/E Aerospace ( BEAV) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, B/E Aerospace rose $1.29 (2.0%) to $64.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 784,879 shares of B/E Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 916,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.21-$65.00 after having opened the day at $63.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.08. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 4.9%, GenCorp ( GY), up 4.3%, TAT Technologies ( TATT), up 4.2% and Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.