- Net sales increased 16.8% to $41.4 million for fiscal 2013, as compared to $35.5 million for the comparable prior-year period.
- EBITDA, as adjusted, improved by 69.5% to a loss of ($0.7) million, compared to a loss of ($2.4) million for fiscal 2012.
- Total case sales of beverage alcohol products increased 11.6% to 372,059 cases compared to 333,529 cases in the prior-year period.
- Strong growth of the Jefferson’s bourbons and rye lead to a 44.7% increase in whiskey revenues from the prior-year period.
- We purchased $2.5 million of aged bourbon in March 2013 to support the growth of the Jefferson’s brand.
- Gosling’s Black Seal Rum exceeded 100,000 cases sold in the U.S.
- General and Administrative decreased in fiscal 2013 and represented 11.7% of Sales, down from 14.0% in fiscal 2012.
Castle Brands Inc. (NYSE MKT: ROX), a developer and international marketer of premium and super-premium branded spirits, today reported financial results for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2013. Operating highlights for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013: