- United States No. 5,228,077, entitled "Remotely Upgradable Universal Remote Control";
- United States Patent No. 5,255,313, entitled "Universal Remote Control System";
- United States Patent No. 5,414,761, entitled "Remote Control System";
- United States Patent No. 5,552,917, entitled "Remote Control";
- United States Reissued Patent No. RE39,059, entitled “Computer Programmable Remote Control”;
- United States Patent No. 6,407,779, entitled "Method and Apparatus for an Intuitive Universal Remote Control System";
- United States Patent No. 7, 126,468, entitled "System and Method for Monitoring Remote Control Transmissions";
- United States Patent No. 7,589,642, entitled "Relaying Key Code Signals Through A Remote Control Device"; and
- United States Patent No. 7,831,930, entitled "System and Method for Displaying a User Interface for a Remote Control Application."
Universal Electronics holds 150 issued patents and has hundreds of additional patent applications pending in the United States and jurisdictions throughout the world.About Universal Electronics Founded in 1986, Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) is the global leader in wireless control technology for the connected home. UEI designs, develops, and delivers innovative solutions that enable consumers to control entertainment devices, digital media, and home systems. The company’s broad portfolio of patented technologies and database of infrared control software have been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies in the consumer electronics, subscription broadcast, and computing industries. UEI sells and licenses wireless control products through distributors and retailers under the One For All® brand name. For more information visit www.uei.com.