Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health fell $0.52 (-1.1%) to $47.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,502,589 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,044,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.20-$47.94 after having opened the day at $47.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.72. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 6.2%, LB Foster Company ( FSTR), down 3.4%, Susser Petroleum Partners ( SUSP), down 2.6% and Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.