Sap ( SAP) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Sap fell $2.77 (-3.7%) to $72.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,321,954 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,438,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.42-$73.40 after having opened the day at $73.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.60. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Research in Motion ( BBRY), down 27.8%, Glowpoint ( GLOW), down 24.4%, Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 18.9% and Interphase ( INPH), down 18.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.