Whole Foods Market ( WFM) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Whole Foods Market fell $0.89 (-1.7%) to $51.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,743,065 shares of Whole Foods Market exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,815,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.19-$51.97 after having opened the day at $51.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.37. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), down 38.9%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), down 38.9%, Lime Energy ( LIME), down 14.3% and Daegis ( DAEG), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Whole Foods Market Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.