Annaly Capital Management ( NLY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Annaly Capital Management fell $0.14 (-1.1%) to $12.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,341,152 shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,276,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.55-$12.72 after having opened the day at $12.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.71. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 7.0%, Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), down 6.0%, Stratus Properties ( STRS), down 4.8% and Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.