Sirius XM Radio ( SIRI) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Sirius XM Radio fell $0.05 (-1.5%) to $3.35 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 109,433,946 shares of Sirius XM Radio exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 54,112,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.31-$3.47 after having opened the day at $3.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.40. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), down 38.9%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), down 38.9%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 4.8% and Saga Communications ( SGA), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sirius XM Radio Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.