Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Melco Crown Entertainment fell $0.34 (-1.5%) to $22.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,741,832 shares of Melco Crown Entertainment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,953,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.26-$22.69 after having opened the day at $22.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.70. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Canterbury Park Holding Corporation ( CPHC), down 6.5%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), down 6.1%, MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), down 4.3% and Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Melco Crown Entertainment Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.