Yahoo ( YHOO) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Yahoo fell $0.34 (-1.3%) to $25.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 23,074,473 shares of Yahoo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16,816,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.89-$25.54 after having opened the day at $25.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.47. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 12.9%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 4.8%, CGI Group ( GIB), down 4.1% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yahoo Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.