Radian Group ( RDN) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Radian Group fell $0.36 (-3.0%) to $11.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,016,821 shares of Radian Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,169,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.60-$11.93 after having opened the day at $11.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.98. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: Crawford & Company ( CRD.B), down 4.4%, eHealth ( EHTH), down 3.6%, MGIC Investment Corporation ( MTG), down 3.5% and Crawford & Company ( CRD.A), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Radian Group Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.