Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $2.58 (-1.4%) to $176.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 611,303 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 700,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $176.57-$179.14 after having opened the day at $178.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.18. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 35.3%, Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), down 29.4%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 26.8% and China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 16.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.