DaVita HealthCare Partners ( DVA) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, DaVita HealthCare Partners fell $1.47 (-1.2%) to $120.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 920,809 shares of DaVita HealthCare Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 777,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $120.11-$122.22 after having opened the day at $121.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.27. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 58.0%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 18.6%, LHC Group ( LHCG), down 13.1% and Gentiva Health Services ( GTIV), down 12.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DaVita HealthCare Partners Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.