Eli Lilly and Company ( LLY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Eli Lilly and Company fell $0.60 (-1.2%) to $49.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,431,976 shares of Eli Lilly and Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,234,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.05-$49.86 after having opened the day at $49.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.72. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Senesco Technologies ( SNTI), down 77.9%, Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 58.0%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 41.5% and IsoRay ( ISR), down 18.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Eli Lilly and Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.