Molson Coors Brewing Company ( TAP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Molson Coors Brewing Company fell $0.70 (-1.4%) to $47.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,488,815 shares of Molson Coors Brewing Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,388,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.82-$48.65 after having opened the day at $48.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.56. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Mondelez International ( MDLZ), down 32.9%, Golden ( GLDC), down 4.1%, Boulder Brands ( BDBD), down 3.8% and Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Molson Coors Brewing Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.