Morgan Stanley ( MS) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Morgan Stanley fell $0.61 (-2.4%) to $24.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18,158,479 shares of Morgan Stanley exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 20,028,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.26-$24.88 after having opened the day at $24.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.04. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Security National Financial Corporation ( SNFCA), down 6.5%, US Global Investors ( GROW), down 6.2%, Palmetto ( PLMT), down 6.1% and JMP Group ( JMP), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.