Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras fell $0.33 (-2.4%) to $13.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 22,010,934 shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,619,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.12-$13.49 after having opened the day at $13.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.74. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GMX Resources ( GMXRQ), down 92.2%, BMB Munai ( BMBM), down 8.9%, SMF Energy Corporation ( FUEL), down 8.1% and GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.