Amphenol ( APH) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Amphenol fell $1.48 (-1.9%) to $77.94 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,247,746 shares of Amphenol exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 626,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.94-$79.39 after having opened the day at $79.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.42. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: TranSwitch Corporation ( TXCC), down 12.2%, Luna Innovations ( LUNA), down 7.4%, Netlist ( NLST), down 6.4% and LRAD ( LRAD), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Amphenol Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.