H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, H&R Block fell $0.54 (-1.9%) to $27.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,273,454 shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,823,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.72-$28.23 after having opened the day at $28.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.29. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Lime Energy ( LIME), down 14.3%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 10.0%, Genetic Technologies ( GENE), down 9.9% and Spar Group ( SGRP), down 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.