Rock-Tenn Company ( RKT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Rock-Tenn Company fell $1.62 (-1.6%) to $99.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,284,264 shares of Rock-Tenn Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 742,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $99.69-$102.18 after having opened the day at $101.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.50. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: CCA Industries ( CAW), down 10.1%, STR Holdings ( STRI), down 8.1%, Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 8.0% and American Apparel ( APP), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rock-Tenn Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.