Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes fell $0.51 (-3.4%) to $14.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,962,722 shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,281,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.68-$15.17 after having opened the day at $15.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.19. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 10.6%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 4.9%, Spectrum Brands Holdings ( SPB), down 2.1% and Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), down 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.