Accenture ( ACN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Accenture fell $8.26 (-10.3%) to $71.96 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 28,126,079 shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,759,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.00-$72.25 after having opened the day at $71.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.22. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 18.9%, Crexendo ( EXE), down 14.3%, CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 8.8% and Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.