International Business Machines ( IBM) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, International Business Machines fell $4.54 (-2.3%) to $191.11 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,483,144 shares of International Business Machines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,291,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $188.41-$192.66 after having opened the day at $191.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $195.65. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Interphase ( INPH), down 18.1%, Identive Group ( INVE), down 16.7%, Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 5.8% and Palo Alto Networks ( PANW), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full International Business Machines Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.