Bank of America Corporation ( BAC) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Bank of America Corporation fell $0.15 (-1.1%) to $12.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 87,757,152 shares of Bank of America Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 132,633,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.84-$13.00 after having opened the day at $12.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.01. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Credit Suisse ( DSLV), down 17.6%, Credit Suisse ( DOIL), down 12.1%, Anchor Bancorp ( ANCB), down 10.0% and Patriot National Bancorp ( PNBK), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bank of America Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.