Tesla Motors ( TSLA) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Tesla Motors fell $1.89 (-1.7%) to $107.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,302,614 shares of Tesla Motors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,314,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $106.71-$109.44 after having opened the day at $108.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.25. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 4.3%, Douglas Dynamics ( PLOW), down 3.3%, Miller Industries ( MLR), down 2.8% and Federal Signal ( FSS), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tesla Motors Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.