Embraer S.A ( ERJ) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Embraer S.A fell $0.63 (-1.7%) to $36.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,307,323 shares of Embraer S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,063,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.59-$37.66 after having opened the day at $36.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.52. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), down 4.8% and Hexcel Corporation ( HXL), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Embraer S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.