Mobile Telesystems OJSC ( MBT) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 5.3%. By the end of trading, Mobile Telesystems OJSC rose $0.46 (2.5%) to $18.94 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,287,478 shares of Mobile Telesystems OJSC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,950,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.16-$19.01 after having opened the day at $18.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.48. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Voltari ( VLTC), up 903.9%, Trunkbow International Holdings ( TBOW), up 14.3%, eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 11.5% and Aware ( AWRE), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mobile Telesystems OJSC Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.