Francescas Holdings ( FRAN) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Francescas Holdings rose $0.68 (2.5%) to $27.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,624,601 shares of Francescas Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,306,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.77-$27.99 after having opened the day at $26.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.11. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), up 40.4%, Lentuo International ( LAS), up 11.6%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), up 6.0% and Finish Line ( FINL), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Francescas Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.