Grupo Televisa S.A.B ( TV) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Grupo Televisa S.A.B rose $0.63 (2.6%) to $24.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,506,101 shares of Grupo Televisa S.A.B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,792,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.92-$25.07 after having opened the day at $23.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.21. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), up 40.4%, Era Group ( ERA), up 28.2%, Emmis Communications ( EMMS), up 18.2% and Arkansas Best Corporation ( ABFS), up 14.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Grupo Televisa S.A.B Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.