Michael Kors Holdings ( KORS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Michael Kors Holdings rose $0.74 (1.2%) to $62.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,377,426 shares of Michael Kors Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,811,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.94-$63.05 after having opened the day at $60.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.28. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), up 8.7%, HHGregg Incorporated ( HGG), up 5.5%, Body Central ( BODY), up 4.3% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Michael Kors Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.