Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Digital Realty rose $0.73 (1.2%) to $61.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,667,570 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,680,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.96-$61.56 after having opened the day at $60.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.27. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident ( RESI), up 11.3%, Preferred Apartment Communities ( APTS), up 9.1%, Chambers Street Properties ( CSG), up 7.3% and Optibase ( OBAS), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.