MGM Resorts International ( MGM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, MGM Resorts International rose $0.31 (2.1%) to $14.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,141,433 shares of MGM Resorts International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,561,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.40-$14.88 after having opened the day at $14.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.47. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Premier Exhibitions ( PRXI), up 8.1%, Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), up 6.6%, PokerTek ( PTEK), up 5.4% and Renren ( RENN), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MGM Resorts International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.