Hologic ( HOLX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Hologic rose $0.26 (1.4%) to $19.30 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,494,661 shares of Hologic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,948,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.90-$19.52 after having opened the day at $19.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.04. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 10.7%, Baxano Surgical ( BAXS), up 10.1%, ZELTIQ Aesthetics ( ZLTQ), up 8.1% and Utah Medical Products ( UTMD), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hologic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.