Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries rose $0.42 (1.1%) to $39.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,461,521 shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,814,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.74-$39.38 after having opened the day at $38.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.78. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Halozyme Therapeutics ( HALO), up 24.8%, Enzon Pharmaceuticals ( ENZN), up 15.6%, Ventrus Biosciences ( VTUS), up 14.8% and StemCells ( STEM), up 14.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.