Tyson Foods ( TSN) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Tyson Foods rose $0.45 (1.8%) to $25.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,908,447 shares of Tyson Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,097,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.07-$25.74 after having opened the day at $25.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.23. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Pilgrims Pride ( PPC), up 10.8%, MGP Ingredients ( MGPI), up 7.4%, S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 5.8% and Leading Brands ( LBIX), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyson Foods Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.